Nigerias fastest growing integrated info-communications company ipNX is currently accepting applications into its internship program for students, graduates and Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service.
The ipNX program provides opportunities for students at tertiary institutions in Nigeria to obtain work experience and affords them the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and accomplished professionals.
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
The knowledge and skills acquired by the completion of the program will be useful to the following group of candidates for future careers:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Click here to apply
All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship.